This post will compare the 3 types of IELTS essays and highlight the similarities and distinctions one of them. For all forms of essays, one primary concept for each human anatomy paragraph is enough. For you to expand upon and support or justify by providing reasons and/or examples while you can have many explanations or supporting ideas, one main idea is more than enough.
One typical blunder a great deal of students make just isn’t mentioning their very own viewpoint. In virtually any IELTS essay question, there clearly was a phrase in the bottom that claims, ‘Give reasons behind your response you need to include any appropriate examples from your knowledge or experience’.
This might be further emphasized in the requirement of Type 2 Discussion Essay: ‘Discuss both these views and provide your very own opinion’. In the event that you just speak about the other individuals think, without currently talking about your own personal viewpoint, you will definitely lose markings.
Do you know the 3 forms of Task 2 Essays?
Type 1 Argument Essay
Here is the variety of question that always asks you to definitely choose a region of the argument and help it with reasons.
Types of Type 1 concerns:
- What exactly is your viewpoint?
- Can you concur or disagree?
- As to what level would you concur or disagree?
- Do the advantages are thought by you outweigh the drawbacks?
- From what increase to the advantages are thought by you outweigh the drawbacks? Continue reading “3 forms of IELTS Task that is writing 2 For your”